The Extended Industry Sort Code Directory (EISCD) database helps you streamline your payment processes.
Comprehensive UK payments data files
Sorting Codes Electronic contains information on UK bank and building society branches, sub-branches and bank offices that participate in UK clearings system:
- Head office and clearing address details
- Branch and contact information
- Sorting code of the bank office
- Bank Identifier Code (BIC) codes
- Participating UK clearing systems; Bacs, Faster Payments,CHAPS Sterling and Euro, and Cheque and Credit Clearing
- updated weekly so you receive the most accurate data available
- designed to be easily embedded into your own in-house systems to effectively streamline your payments or simply used as an offline sort code look-up
- available in XML and tab-delimited format.
A subscription to Sorting Codes Electronic give your whole organisation access to a comprehensive database of payments-related information.
The data extract is available as a download and contains around 20,000 records.
Contact us today for subscription details»